Immediate Digital Production Specialist - Evening Shift
What We Do
Southtree and Legacybox were founded on the conviction to restore -- to revalue what has been devalued. On the surface, we are about preserving outdated memories -- tapes, film, photos, and audio -- into digital keepsakes that are usable and safe for future generations. We are led by the desire to find simple, technology and design-driven ways to reconnect people with things that matter most, but are being lost or overlooked. Simply put, we help make memories matter.
Our team has continued to grow and we are ready to hire Production Specialists in both Shipping/Receiving and Digitization to help us deliver happiness to our favorite people, our customers.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Shipping and Receiving
- Maintain a broad knowledge of both Southtree and Legacybox products
- Receive all inbound orders
- Prepare all customer orders for production and digitization
- Ensure all orders are perfect before shipment
- Ship finalized orders
Video, Photo and Film Digitization
- In charge of digitizing old analog media, including VHS tapes, camcorder tapes, negatives, prints, slides, regular 8, Super8 and 16mm film into new digital file masterpieces.
- Prepare and label DVDs for transfers
What You'll Need to Succeed
Characteristics and Traits
- Positive, Patient, Professional
- Organized with strong attention to detail
- Self motivated and eager to learn
- Must be 18+ years old
- Must be able to stand for shift duration
- Some experience in warehouse environment or related field preferred
- Excellent computer and technical skills
- Must pass drug test and state, federal, and criminal background check
What's In It For You?
- Position is part time, 6pm-10pm, starting pay is $11.00 per hour.
- Around 20 hours per week, depending on performance and need
- Opportunity for growth and advancements
- Sundays off
- Most Saturdays off depending on business necessity