Digital Production Specialist
What We Do
Southtree, and our newest brand Legacybox, was founded on the conviction to restore -- to revalue what has been devalued. On the surface, we are about preserving outdated memories -- tapes, film, photos, and audio -- into digital keepsakes that are usable and safe for future generations. We are led by the desire to find simple, technology and design-driven ways to reconnect people with things that matter most, but are being lost or overlooked.
Our team has continued to grow and we are ready to hire Production Specialists in both Shipping/Receiving and Digitization to help us deliver happiness to our favorite people, our customers.
Shipping and Receiving Roles and Responsibilities:
- Maintain a broad knowledge of both Southtree and Legacybox products
- Receive all inbound orders
- Prepare all customer orders for production and digitization
- Ensure all orders are perfect before shipment
- Ship finalized orders
Video, Photo and Film Digitization Specialist Roles and Responsibilities:
- Be in charge of digitizing old analog media, including VHS tapes, camcorder tapes, negatives, prints, slides, regular 8, Super8 and 16mm film into new digital file masterpieces.
- Prepare and label DVDs for transfers
Background and Experience
- Some experience in warehouse environment or related field preferred
- Excellent computer and technical skills
Characteristics and Traits
- Energetic, positive, kind, sincere, patient, and adaptable
- Smart and organized to the point of neuroticism
- Eager to learn something new every day
- Driven by the entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong attention to detail
- A “no task is too small” attitude and a positive, spirited outlook
- Generally awesome
Position is full time, and the starting pay is $9.00 per hour. Pay is up to $12.50 per hour.
*Limited part time positions available, including day and night shifts.